BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Na


Life has been so chaotic lately that I've let my blogging time slip! These last few months have been crazy, life changing, and truly an adventure in the truest sense. So here is a bit of a wrap up of the time I've missed.


In October, my sweet aunt and friend passed away rather suddenly. This absolutley rocked my world. I felt like my link to my father's side of the family was suddenly gone. She was kind of the in between person between myself and others. Even now I am struggling with this loss of contact and how to put past the hurt of the past and reconnect with those that I know I so badly need in my life.


Some of my greatest memories of us together were of the long weekends and weeks in the summer I spent with her. There's the time that it was absolutley freezing outside and we went through the drive through at What-A-Burger and ordered the largest Dr. Pepper they had. When we sat it in the cupholder the cup spilled all over me. We jumped out of the car and found blankets to wrap up in.


Another fun memory is the family reuions that we would go to together. My aunt was never much of the cook. So on our way to the reuion we stopped by Golden Corale and got some of their wonderful rolls. When we got back to the car she had come prepared with her own dish to put them into. Everyone loved the rolls she made ;)


And the time, I laughed so hard walking through Penney's that I peed in my pants! Enough said.




More than anything if I could tell her anything today it would be this. Thank you Na for your love and consistancy after the death of my father. Thank you for not forgetting about me and for always being there for me. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for being the link between me and others. Thank you for loving my children. I got to see a glimpse of how my Daddy would have fallen in love with them through your eyes.


I'm a bit jealous that you are with Daddy and Papaw now. I can't wait for my moment to hug you and to truly tell you thank you. I promise I am going to do better with all my contacts and do my part in keeping in contact with everyone.


I love you Na...

0 comments: